Playing cards with pictures from Helsinki
Pictures published on this site are available as playing cards, containing 52+3 unique photos from Helsinki, the capital of Finland. All pictures have English captions.
The playing cards are sold in Helsinki in stores mentioned below, the price being about 6 €.
Shops in Helsinki selling the cards:
- Elokaunokki, Hakaniemi Market Hall (by the Hakaniemi Square)
- Helsinki City Museum, Museum Shop, Sofiankatu street 4 (near the Market Square)
- Ideaforum, Forum Shopping Centre (city centre)
- Kankurin Tupa, Northern Esplanade 37 (city centre)
- Kankurin Tupa, Mannerheimintie street 40 (near the Finlandia Hall)
- Kankurin Tupa, Hotel Grand Marina, Katajanokanlaituri street 7 (Katajanokka district)
- Kiasma Store, Kiasma - the Museum of Contemporary Art (city centre)
- Oy Paperi Papper Ab / Gift Shop Tuomas, Eteläranta 20 (by the Market Square)
- Sauna Souvenirs, Sofiankatu street 5 (near the Market Square)
- Selection Santamaria, Aleksanterinkatu street 28 (near the Senate Square)
- Sinelli, Simonkatu street 10 (city centre)
- Stockmann, Helsinki downtown department store, Souvenir department (4th floor)
- Stockmann, Store at Helsinki-Vantaa Airport
- The National Museum of Finland, Museum Shop, Mannerheimintie street 34 (near the city centre)
List updated: November 16th, 2006.
DVD postcard with photos from Helsinki
The Helsinki DVD postcard is a combination of a traditional postcard and a mini-DVD, which contains an eight-minute multimedia presentation of 100 unique Helsinki photos published on this site.