DVD postcard with photos from Helsinki
The Helsinki DVD postcard is a new and delightful way to send greetings and to discover the capital of Finland!
The card is a combination of a traditional postcard and a mini-DVD, which contains an eight-minute multimedia presentation of 100 unique Helsinki photos published on this site (taivasalla.net - Under the Open Sky).
Sending the card in its own envelope is easy, since it's the size of a normal postcard and weighs less than 20 g. The standard of the DVD is PAL (region free / region 0).
The card is designed and produced by a new media company called Joulupukki TV, situated in Finnish Lapland.
The card is sold on the internet and in some stores located in Helsinki, the price being about 6 €.
Internet stores selling the card:
Shops in Helsinki selling the card:
- Elokaunokki, Hakaniemi Market Hall (by the Hakaniemi Square)
- Foto point, Central Railway Station / Ticket hall
- Helsinki City Museum, Museum Shop, Sofiankatu street 4 (near the Market Square)
- Isonkarhun Kauppa, Hämeentie street 6 (near the Hakaniemi Square)
- Kankurin Tupa, Northern Esplanade 37 (city centre)
- Kankurin Tupa, Mannerheimintie street 40 (near the Finlandia Hall)
- Kankurin Tupa, Hotel Grand Marina, Katajanokanlaituri street 7 (Katajanokka district)
- Lahja Oliver, Mannerheimintie street 20, Forum Shopping Centre (city centre)
- Minimarket Santa's, Fredrikinkatu street 81
- Main Post Office, Mannerheiminaukio 1 A (city centre)
- R-kioski (kiosk), Helsinki-Vantaa Airport / Shengen area
- Sauna Souvenirs, Sofiankatu street 5 (near the Market Square)
- Selection Santamaria, Aleksanterinkatu street 28 (near the Senate Square)
- Suomenlinnan kioski (kiosk), Suomenlinna sea fortress islands
List updated: June 6th, 2007.
Playing cards with pictures from Helsinki
The playing cards contain 52+3 unique photos from Helsinki published on this site. More information >>